Dance class schedule
June 6th- August 10th
What's new this summer?
Broadway Dance for grades K-12th
Music Class for ages 2-5
Hour-long classes for select level #2 classes
Our pointe program will continue in the fall with Miss Katy. If you are en pointe you may sign up for ballet #2 for soft shoes and ballet #1 for your pointe shoes.
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Acrobatics, Contemporary,
Hip-Hop, Broadway Dance, Music,
& Pre-School Ballet/Tap Combo
NO Registration Fee!
$80/month to take one class per week
$128.00/month to take two classes per week
$164.00/month to take three classes per week
$195.00/month to take four classes per week
$225.00/month to take five classes per week
Any additional class is $30.00
10% sibling discount
Are you in Level 2?
We are making Level 2 classes one hour long (15 minute extension) to give our Level 2 students additional time to increase their technique and reach their goals. Pricing for hour-long classes will be increased accordingly and multiple-class discounts will still apply.
(must turn this age by 6/1)
K-1st 2nd-3rd 4th-5th
(sign up for the grade you will be going into in the fall)
• Our summer session is 10 weeks and tuition is billed in three payments
• When you register for summer classes you will pay tuition #3 to cover the last four weeks of classes 7/18-8/10
• On June 6th you will be billed tuition #1 for two weeks of prorated tuition to cover classes from 6/6-6/15
• On June 20th you will be billed tuition #2 for four weeks to cover classes from 6/20-7/13
• Withdrawals will not be accepted over the summer
Search the live schedule by...
Age or Grade (sign up for the grade you will be going into in the fall)
Class Day: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Level 2 Classes: If you have completed two years of the class at POG you may sign up for #2 classes. Instructors have the final say on placement.
Ballet (2nd-3rd) 4:30-5:15 T
Dance Style (Age or Grade) Time of the Class Day of the week